About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

what a sad story..

talking about a BAD DAY!!
u know whats so sad?
its my little cousin.. i call him lok lok..
my uncle and aunt (L.L's parents) left him in KL wit my grandma for a week!
i know L.L is usually naughty but he doesn't deserve to be treated like that!
in the last post i said i was in KL right?
yup..
i went to my grandma's house and slept there overnight..
then when i reached the house he was there..
talk about a SHOCK..
i was asking my grandma why is he there n where is aunt and uncle?
my grandma said he has been there like for almost a week and a half??
she said they left him there because they can't take care of him and plus he is very naughty..
in my heart he is so adorable!
i guess they are just irresponsible?!?!?!
my little cousin cried this morning cause he misses his mother and father and his sister!
my heart was crying with him!
i see his pity eyes! and his tears falling drops by drops!
i can't stand seeing him like that!
so i decided to brag my parents to bring him back to his family!
haha^^
so at last they said OKAY!
yay!
i was jumping with joy! same goes to L.L too!
haha.....
so we all sat back in the car and drove back home!
lalalalala~
on the Karak highway, some POSH cars aka racing cars drove by~
i love the sound they make when they pass by our car..
it has the sound.. VROOOOOM..
hahahahaha!
*lame*!
there's some vibrations to the sound!
thats why i like it..
hmmmm~
then later..
there was some drizzle..
then it stopped...
later we pass by an accident scene!
you know what?!
this was THE FIRST TIME i saw a body from the accident!
i dunno whether she's dead or what!
but her body was full of blood!
oh GOD!
i feel so useless since i'm a st.johner!
i should have ask my dad and stop the car!
it probably made some difference!
probably she lives?!
and i wouldn't have to feel useless!
i feel so useless and hopeless now!
i feel so bad! and evil not helping that poor woman!
she probably has some children at home..
and she probably was speeding just to rush home in time to see them!
*sobs*
*SOBS*
i feel like crying now..
but my dad says its not my fault..
and its too late to turn back..
*sigh*
i just pray and hope that some kind hearted person saves her!
='(
oh LORD bless that pity woman.. and her kids too..

okay..
END of my day!
just eaten crocodile rock pizza's!
haha
damn full!
hehe^^
gotta go..
see ya!
God bless ya'll!
xoxo