About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

scrabble competition!!!!!!!!

This is one brain storming day!
even worst than when exam's near!
everyone was so annoyingly great!
ish**********
this comp. was held in SMART school..
my team's name is CHAMP gals.. sad.. i guess we are the champ from the last..
*sobs sobs*
we didnt win anything!
and we only got certs..
sad huh?
sobs sobs..
but its just for fun nyways n experience of brain storming!!!
=P
we didnt expect much though..
we knew we wouldnt get top 5.. so wat bout top 3????
lolx..
wat to do?
u know wat?
its so weird..
the first game i played was wit SABS..
and i should be shaking right?
but no?? my opponent shook like a leaf in the wind!!!
lolx..
and worst still i have to teach her the rules during the game!!!
what?!?!??!?!?!
the 2nd game..
hmmmm~
i lost badly..
very bad indeed!!!
i only got 144 pt and my opp. gotr 402??!?!?!?!??!
and the spread was -258 for me!!!
WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!
sad huh?
*sniff*
his name was MOHD IKHWAN ISKANDAR!!
he was so LC u know???
he said to his friend that even if i speak good english i still lost!!!
what the shit is wrong wit him!
win adi still not happy meh?
wana stab me in the heart somemore!
wat a MOTHER F*CKER!!!
he suck..
ish..
face dah lah ugly!! still wana make noise..
plus he's a shorty..
sad for him..
=PPPPPP
3rd game was okay..
i lost again!
my opp. was coughing wit her mouth open!!!
VIRUS!!!
*scoff* (thnx darsyi for teaching me that word)
thank God i have my shield if not i wud kena her virus!!
ish ish!!
4th game!!!
argh!!!
i was leading first but she stole my plan!!!!
argh..
but at least i made friends wit her..
hmmmmmm~
her name was Xiu Li.. (pretty too)
and the last game..
i lost...
to Annabel..
i cant believe she over took me!
aiyo..
i suck..
=d
but nevermind..
at least i have an experience!
lolx..
hmmmmm~
here's some pics...
wana see??

here's Alisson..
lolx..
she lost to a form two guy..
hmmm~
i think i hv his pic somewhere in my hp..
wait ya???






yaya.. its dis dude.. his name is something that starts wit NG???
lolx huh?
damn noisy la he and Ali..
ish...
its like mosquito in my ears..
but i think they have chemistry...
lolx..
shhhhhhh...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk~
i gtg...
stay tuned to MY blog..
=P
bye~
xoxo...