About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour DAY!! but.......

suck man! this just suck!
lame and lamer!
aiyo..
someone please kill me!
the weather is HOTTTTTTT and the noise are LOUD..
my ears are bursting!
sweats are pouring!
labour day should means REST!!
i ain't resting..
my parents are like "hannah! study! study! and more STUDY!!"
gosh...
now whenever i close my eyes i see words and words only!
*sobs*
i miss my darling lar!
where are u when i need u???
what are u doing?
are u thinking of me?
aihs...
"hush! hannah dun think of him lar..!
focus!!!!!"

LIFE is so meaningless!
u know why?
cos i feel so hopeless!
scrabble comp is a few hours away n i'm here doing wat?
day dreaming!!!
aiyo!
snap it out!
i cant breathe...
i cant help myself of thinkin abt him..
why? why do i care?
or shud the question be am i in love???
oh good LORD...
save my soul!
I LOVE U dear! muahx! xoxo
tata..