About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

wat a "GOD BLESSED ME" day..

olla!
=)
i can't really help myself not smiling today!
haha~
u wana know why?
its because i feel so blessed today..
okay it goes like this..
my dad force me to study study study like the whole week just to catch one darn movie!
sad huh?
so as a little good angel that i am.. i did!
i was lyin on the couch reading SCIENCE!!
haha
and not to forget the music! which is always FLY FM!!
then suddenly i heard the Deejay, hafiz, said it was the hour for fly's movie of the month!
and they're giving away 4 tickets for the movie..
so i tried my luck since i watched the behind the scenes of MADE OF HONOUR which i think its awesome..
so i typed in ********* to *****!
and suddenly a anonymous number rang my hp..
and i thought it was any of my friends that ring me for fun..
so i answered!
and guess wat?!?!?
it was FLY FM!!!
i won not only 4 tickets to the movie at Cineplax Damansara, but oso merchandise and 2 invites to dunno-wat-wedding-thingy..
fuyoh huh?
okay..
i was blurred but happy...
i was so happy..
i called up serene and told her!
haha^^
its so cool
i even heard my own voice in the radio!'
cool!!!
but that is one thing i have to confess..
i don't know wat the hell is the thing i won except the merchandise and the tickets..
the other thing i was really lost..
wazzat?!?!?
ish..
i wana ask but i was too excited to ask..
aiyo..wat the hell..
but nevermind!
all i wan is the MERCHANDISE!!
wakakakaka^^
i am so happy..
i feel that today i was blessed by JESUS..
haha..
dramatic bitch..
nyways..
i just wana tell u peeps out there not to give up!
keep trying who knows wat will u get..
=)
anyways i LOVE FLY FM!!!
muakx...

hehe^^
i do love 'em!
=)
kk..
i guess that's all for today's good news..
so long...

Toodles..
xoxo