About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

holidays can be really BORING......

hello people of wherever u are in..
haha~
since now is THE holidays..
i could really stick my face on the laptop all day long since i really have nothing to do..
NO PLANS, NO FRIENDS and it all brings me to only one solution which is NO FUN!
aihs...
life..
wat shud i do to make fun!?
2 long weeks of boredness?
i really cant believe i find KL boring!
i guess its just probably i have been here like a million times!
aihs..
shopping just sucks without my usual bitches helping me choose the right pieces..
aiks..!!!
holidays..
what can i say about 'em?
hmmmm~
i always wish that holidays will come sooner when im in school!
but when holidays are here i wish school will appear!
aiks..
why?!?!?!?!?!?!
my life..
hmmmm~
lets see..
what can i do to get away from boredom?
shopping are totally outta my list now..
haha..
dun really know why..
i guess i just don't really have the mood to shop..
hemmmmmm~
my annoying cousins.. (very young ones)
they are so annoying..
they bite, they scream on top of their voice..
and disturb me typing my blog!!!
ANNOYING is the word to describe 'em..
now now hannah..
relax..
one day more..
just take a deep breathe and be patient..
they'll grow up soon right??
hahahaha!
i'll torture them back when they are old enuf!!!
wakakakaka...
revenge!!!
muahahahaha..
they put me through hell just now..
their turn will come..
kaka^^
i'm so evil..
but i love it..
hahahahaha..
okay..
back to the topic..
can anyone save me??!?!?!?!
ish*
kk la..
i gotta go now..
bro wana use this laptop..
so FINE..
happy holidays citizens of wherever u are in..
hahaha^^
bye~~
xoxo