About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

i gotta set my mind straight and do what i do!!!

big BIG BIG BIG SIGH...
i keep lying to myself saying that i would change!
change to be a better person..
a better student..
a better daughter..
bad sad..
i've noticed i havent change a bit..
i really wana change!!! i do!
but all i do is sit there and dream about me changing..
but i'm doing nothing..
oh GOODNESS..
how useless can i be!
LIFE!!! (its so dangerous.. stay away from it if possible...)
ish*
save me..
i feel hurt seeing that my parents can't do anything to help me!
i know i am rebelious but i'm a human too...
I KNOW WHAT HURTS!
i really am sorry that i'm helpless!
but if really one day i do change..
change me.. and find a way to turn back to the path that i'm suppose to go..
i hope they'll see that..
i really do..
(ok what am i crapping??)
i gotta stand my ground!
no matter how hard it is!
HANNAH GAMBATEH!!
i know i can do it..
i always can but just never seem to realize it.. (Colbie Calliat)
and what matters the most is i have to believe..
"who knows what miracles we can achieve.."
(Mariah Carey and Whitney Housten)
=P
okay..
i gotta change!
that's the main thing!
that's what i wana achieve!
GO HANNAH (crowds cheering!!)
YES!
i love the feeling of feeling new!!
wakakaka..
bwahahaha.
so long!
au revoir.....
BYE..
tata~
hope u'll be able to see the new me next time!
xoxo...