About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, June 9, 2008

got TAGGED by my own sis?!? lmao

Part 1 : On the Outside
Name: Hannah Leong Wai San (like duh..)
Date of Birth: 29th of JULY!! (i'm a JULY BABE!!)
Current Status:
=X i ain't gonna tell!! why'd u wana know nyways... u interested?? =.="
Hair Colour: thin black brownish..its all NATURAL!!
Righty or Lefty: i can't be a lefty can i?? i'm a RIGHTY of coz!!!
Zodiac Sign: LEO!! a leo pride bitch!! haha..

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese and i have a bit of thai mixture... SAWATDEE KA people!!
Your Fear: HOTNESS!! that's why i hate myself!!! haha~

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : 'where's my comb?!?!'
Bedtime:
hmmmm~ i'm not sure... i sleep when i feel sleepy..
Your most missed memory: when my dearest nanny is still here and serene.. and more n more to come!!!

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: i hate gassy drinks.. no answer...
Single or Group Dates: i love single.. but group dates are cool too..
Lipton Tea or Nestea: i dun drink much teas.. dun ask.. haha
Adidas or Nike: i prefer hush puppies.. haha..~

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: if i do.. u might be seeing me in hell!
Drink : i hate alcohol! remember that.. i'm a GOOD GIRL
Curse: when u piss me off! like duhhhhh! u'll be hearing lots and lots of them.. excuse me..

Part 6: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : nope.. like i said.. i'm a GOOD GIRL!!
Changed who you were to fit in: all the time.. but i'll change back to where i belong.. haha...

Part 7: Age
You're hoping to be married : i dun plan to get married yet.. love the single life!!

Part 8: In A Guy/Girl
Best eye colour: hmmmm~ duno dun care... and dun plan to! just hope its not light blue or red.. haha.. it freaks the HELL out of me..
Hair colour: i think natural wud be better.. but its up to him.. its not my body.. i'd rather love his heart than his looks!
Short or long hair: like i said.. i dun care.. =P

Part 9: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: drinking water and watchin KIMORA LIFE IN THE FAB LANE..
1 hour ago: lying on the couch reading GALAXY..
1 month ago: hmmmm~ EXAMS and STUDYING!!

Part 10: Finish The Sentences
I love: who i love and what i love.. and i'll love them with all my heart! and i LOVE ME!!
I miss: my nanny and serene and sascha.. meng wai.. chern ning.. wei juin.. hui sen... uncle john.. aunty betty.. and more..
I need : a super cool and clever brain!!!

Part 11:
Five person you would like to tag:

  1. Jerome
  2. Yan Wen
  3. Alisson
  4. Melissa
  5. Mathilda

List out 5 presents you wish for your upcoming birthday: (in random order)
  • i want a house full of strawberries!!!
  • i wish to have a million DOLLARS in my bank every day!! =.="
  • i would like to have a lovable boyfriend to hug every single day.. and to love him forever!!!
  • i want to be happy all my life.. it even means when i die.. hahaha~
  • i wish my family and friends to be happy in life and live healthy!!
i guess that's all!
xoxo..
you know you love me!
GOSSIP BITCH!!
-.-'