About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Worship.

what is worship? Do u think its an easy question? Think again.

People tend to think worship is to praise God by singing, by speaking and by dancing. Its true but you’re lacking one of listening. Listen to what He is telling us. And to also spread His glory.

Worship comes from two English words : Woerth which means worth and ship means quality for eg: sportsmanship or leadership by having the quality in sports or in leading.

So to worship God is to say that God is worth and He is worthy. Smile

Back to what I was saying, YES, you must listen to what He has to say and obey His instructions. Ready to serve and ready to take action.

oooooo~ I was chatting with Joshua on skype and he said he wanted to get a Ramekin. haha~ so I thought of crème brûlée! YES. I must make one! WAHAHA~ woo.. I’m becoming a chef. Smile with tongue out

And when I thought of chef, Alya came into my mind. Sad smile miss you babe!! and I thought of your AWESOME kek batik! Smile I’m SOOOO gonna make that one day and take pics of it and post it on your wall. HAHA trust me, I can make it work! Open-mouthed smile

Love, Hannah

PS: so hungry. Smile with tongue out

PPS: ask me out already or something! argh!