About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sushi!

yum yum.. it’s like 11pm and I just decided to make sushi.. how funny can that be..

I’m in my PJ and I rolled up my sleeves and tied up my hair and sushi frenzy here I come..

I was so blur on how to make a sushi so I had some help from YouTube.

look at what my master piece looks like.. TADA!!

16032011022[2]

it is long.. but blame the Nori. Anyway. I’ll cut it tomorrow for b’fast.

16032011023[2]

PJ.Me.Sushi

16032011024[2]

if it wasn’t so late now, I would have gulped it all down.. Patience.. Sad smile

I can feel my tummy grumble.. You?

Love, Hannah