About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, March 25, 2011

timing system.

You know when some one says that if you always sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time, your body will actually get used to it and soon or later you can just throw out your alarm clock. THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!

it worked for a couple of weeks and I had no problem or what so ever getting up and go to school on time! BUT NOW, crap! I couldn’t even move.. I mean.. I don’t even want to get up! Sad smile I missed 2 classes of ESL and 2 classes of Business yesterday. SHIT!

thank God I woke up on time today for math Spec if not I would be left behind! arr~

must reset my timing system back to its original time! but how do I do that? :/

image

OH OH!! Daylight Savings is coming to an END so hooray! maybe an opportunity to reset my system properly. HA-HA! Open-mouthed smile

for those of you who don’t know what daylight savings is, it is actually.. the practice in some places of adjusting clocks forward in the Spring and back in the Fall, usually by one hour, so that the adjustment causes the time to coincide with the greatest period of illumination by the sun over the course of the day. Get it? HAHA.. I don’t actually get it but it’s a good thing now since its Spring! wahaha~

anyway.. see what I’m gonna do with my clock when it hits 3rd of April.

Victoria's period of daylight saving will start at 2:00am on Sunday 3 October 2010. At 2:00am move clocks forward one hour to 3:00am.

Victoria's period of daylight saving will end on Sunday 3 April 2011. At 3:00am move clocks backward one hour to 2:00am.

HOORAY! anyway, I’m going to grab sushi for lunch now, and I’m going to the library to finish my mathematics and cell homework. CRAPPY!

Love, Hannah