About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPM results.

Promises can’t be made when you don’t know what is gonna happen in the future.

I’m so sorry to all my lovelies that I wasn’t there today for a hug of happiness or a shoulder and hug for comfort. I’m so sorry. Sad smile

I needed a hug bad but there are some that needed more than just hugs. I’m so sorry.

It makes me sad to look at my results when you guys are crying looking at yours. If I had the power to switch marks I would donate some marks for you just so you would have that beautiful smile back on your face. I’m so sorry~

I just don’t feel happy at all with my results. not that its not good enough for me. Its good and I have actually assumed I would get 5As but I feel sad because I don’t want you to feel bad bout yours when you look at mine. *sigh* stupid me right? Sad smile

anyway, I got 5As and 5Bs. nice balance isn’t it? :)

I’ve got A+ for Maths and English. A- for Moral, Add Math and Accounts. Smile

Now the Bs : BM, Sejarah, Biology, Chemistry and Literature. Sad smile

I’ve worked really hard for Literature and I thought I would be able to get A!! what the crap~ anyway.. At least I’ve got A for Accounts. Open-mouthed smile

And again I don’t actually have the feeling to celebrate. I even puked just now. *sigh*

Dear Arthur, please don’t be sad~ promise me that when I see you the next time you will hug me really tight. I’m so sorry~ Sad smile

Shy, I wished I was there for you. I knew that you needed a hug and you were having tears in your eyes already when you called me. Don’t worry, your MY smart gal. no worries~ its JUST spm. okay? I love you~ Smile just think it through and you’ll see the light.

Maty my baby, sorry I couldn’t be there to hug and shout your name! I would actually shout and cry at the same time. *sigh* Thanks for telling me that its okay. Love you.

To all my lovelies, don’t worry bout it. its just a darn result. who cares? Smile as long as u did ur best. if u didn’t then its kinda true that u deserved it but I do believe all of u did ur best. Smile okay?

Love, Hannah

PS: I love you, and I really really wish to be there for you. And I wish that your beside me just so I could hold on to you.