About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Never say Never.

Hey you guys! I would not talk bout the title now. Let me just tell you what I did today kay? If you’re not interested, see that read button straight up on your right corner and click it. Smile with tongue out

Last night I slept ‘VERY EARLY’. haha~ I slept at 4 am! :P anyway I was suppose to wake up around 11 at least to clean up and eat breakfast before going to Victoria Market with Aaron. Look at the pic..

Had to prepare dinner with Aaron for cell group tonight. YUM! so sorry no pictures of what I cooked. Smile with tongue out

We cooked Curry chicken (and seriously it was just curry and chicken. nothing else! haha~), rice (last minute suggestion because the GUYS were RICE-ADDICTS), my awesome cheese baked cauliflower and broccolis and mashed potatoes. not bad! haha~

after Vic Market, Aaron wanted to get curry powder so we went to QV and met up with Joshua.

It was really heavy carrying those stuff every where! AHH.. no more taking-care-of-image! must bring the trolley! Open-mouthed smile

During cell it was really a nice sized group. Not too big and not too small. just OKAY. We shared and talked about many questions and I concluded to myself that whatever questions we have in our hearts the answer is always God. with Him, everything just seems to go right. Smile

after discussions and prayers, we ate and then we just played and talked. It was really fun. TIM IS SO MEAN. haha! Open-mouthed smile Jokes. Inside-joke.

played Saboteur and CHO DAI DI (omg, David keeps winning! wtc!) then we watched a little bit of Iron Chef. That’s when I found out that Douglas was a chef or maybe still is. WOW right? Open-mouthed smile

Nic’s place is REALLY CLEAN. ahh! must have that sort of tidiness in my place. Smile with tongue out

While JaJa, Nic and Aaron were in their G-O-C, Joshua baked fondant. REALLY NICE. though it didn’t actually have that perfect POSTURE. haha~ but the taste is there so.. who cares right? wow.. Smile seldom see guys so passionate in things that are not just games.

SO.. are you curious why I said never say never. I ALWAYS SAY NEVER..

you know my rules towards my perfect guy? if you know me well enough its pretty obvious. Open-mouthed smile

  • I would want a guy that has that perfect height. Tall enough for me to tip toe when I kiss him. Smile with tongue out
  • A guy that is really sweet and protective and caring.
  • wise
  • tidy
  • cooks
  • loving
  • funny / good sense of humor
  • strong enough to carry me off the aisle when we get married. Smile with tongue out it has always been my dream to have a guy giving me piggy back rides.

I just feel that what if when I keep saying I wouldn’t want to go out with a guy that is shorter than me or not strong enough or too thin that God would actually give me a guy like that.

Hazel keeps telling me that I should never say never because it would actually come true. *sigh*

I don’t know. I just feel so confused now. I don’t want to be confused! I’m happy with what I have now and I don’t want to change that!

I hate changing into something I am not. Sad smile

anyway, I don’t want to think about that. all I know is that I will forever have God with me and that’s just enough for me. Smile all I need to do is focus onto him.

Love, Hannah