About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

old me and new me is stilll the same me.

Ha-Ha

When I look back on my old posts :) it made me smile and laugh at the same time (antagonistically).

I was not only young, immature but my english actually sucked. :P

if you ask why don’t I just edit it now, now let me tell you, I wouldn’t want and will never do that. because I want to look back and tell myself that I have learned and had grown. :) its actually nice to know I was very.. silly in a way. :P

it’s really hilarious when I read most of it back. my silly thoughts and my silly form of sentences. Ha-Ha.

Serene was with me last night when I was VERY SLEEPY and I was crying and laughing at the same time <3 u babe! she has been there for me before I actually started blogging. she is truthfully my blog, cos I tell her just about EVERYTHING. :)

*sigh* its nice to look back and see how I’ve changed in this period of time, I know its not as long as when you look back when your 30 but for me these past few (3-4) years has made me realized I’ve turned from a caterpillar to a butterfly. :) maybe a butterfly that is still in the wooly thing. :D

Still reading the book slowly (if you have known me, I would have finished it but I guess I want to cherish every single event of the story). I’m now at the section where Eddie has met his first person. :) sad story. I was in the tram reading and while eating my brunch (sushi!) I was still reading. Thank God I’m in a public area if not I would have cried my eye balls out! the life of Joseph ( the blue man ) made me realize that there are many people out there that are in worst position than me. if I actually feel that I’m an outcast, trust me, Joseph is worst and I pitied him. this part of the story actually gave me an idea to not alienate anyone. no judgments about someone and no discrimination. God created everyone the same and no matter what colour they are outside or what God they believe in and what food they eat or not eat, they’re all humans and all have feelings. it makes me realise how evil I was before. :(

I’m starting to grow on this book. love the writer. the way he writes, not complicated but not simple. its just easy to understand but every word he chooses just means something more complex than what it may seem. awesome.

while I was eating sushi, I took a picture of my sushi and posted on facebook and saw that I had a message in my inbox, it was from mummy.

Its nice to have a family. and I’m really happy now to just realise how lucky I am. if you actually read my previous (really ancient) posts, I actually didn’t know or ignored the fact that the love was there. I was at the stage of TEENAGE rebellion so maybe everything seemed negative. I remember I used to skip church, I spiked my hair (PACAT) and I loved to be emo. YES I was. :) haha~

I thank God for opening my eyes now for me to realise so many blessings He has provided for me. :) I can’t wait to be in Eddie’s shoes but I guess I haven’t yet repent and its not time. I might have killed many people and I’ll be freaking shock to not only see 5 but many others up in heaven. :P

But what has been done HAS BEEN done. all I can do now is not repeat them and improve, :)

Love, Hannah