About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Smile

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by
If you Smile through your pain and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying
Smile- What's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.

That's the time (thats the time) you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.
This is a song from Glee (Smile- Charlie Chaplin)
I really like this song because (obviously) I’m not feeling very happy. HA-HA
Sometimes in life there are times where the timing is just wrong or when someone ditches you or when someone uses you or you just feel really down.
Many a times I feel that way (HALLO, I’m human) maybe MOST times.
I went soccer today with Hazel, Rachel, David, Grace, Vanessa, and so many more! :) it began to rain though when we were about to play but we continued anyway. COLD of course! :D the first half of the game I really felt not in the zone. I felt so useless like I didn’t know how to play. In fact I do, I just really felt stuck, like a blockage for everyone. And the rain did not make it feel any better because the rain drops were all over my face and it was rolling down my cheeks and that made me reminisce about my EMO days. :) HAHA! I used to cry the way the rain drops rolled down my cheeks. THAT MADE ME SO EMO!! LOL. 
But when Bevan kicked the ball and hit me there’s where I WOKE up. I can’t make DOWN an option and I started to run and play and get rid of the feeling of coldness and also uselessness.
When the half time was on (which was 1 hour and a half after the game started) I kicked and played around and that’s when I warmed up. I didn’t play really GOOD in the second round but I did give my best shot! :) and that made me feel happy because I know I made good use of that time and not just sulk all the way.
what I’m trying to say is that when you don’t feel right, don’t just sit there and accept the fact that its not right and that your useless. GET BACK UP. make use of what you have and the time you have, give it your all and smile through the pain and in the end you would win. Not win a gold or treasure but you have won the battle between having a fun time over being all stupid and ugly.
You can say that I’m trying to wear a mask. Sometimes having a mask doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. Just now when I faked my way through sadness I actually felt happy in the end. It’s like a process. you use the mask to break through the sadness and happiness would eventually come and wipe the mask away and you’d be happy just being you. :) I know thinking that way is silly, but lets be imaginative here. :D
I was always a sad child, never thought that I could find love anywhere. you know why? because I was spiritually empty. When the spiritual bowl in your heart is empty, you are never happy or at ease. God is your main ingredient in your life and without Him you would find loads and heaps of problems coming your way. Trust me. Now when my spiritual bowl is sort of full, I feel that everything comes easily and that something has changed within me. :D
He is the reason why I have a roof on top of my empty head and that I have clothes to keep me warm and food just to fill up my stomach. That, folks, are actually miracles. :) if you think of it properly, why aren’t you on the streets? why aren’t you in hunger? why are you still breathing? many people are not even close to your place. so many people starving and so many people are feeling cold and alone. That is something I always remind myself whenever I wake up. I must appreciate everything. and you too. Don’t go wasting food, money and most importantly time. make use of the time you have now and you would never ever regret that decision.
Love, Hannah