About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I do get jealous.

I’m human aren’t i? I guess its natural. But I shouldn’t.

It’s always true she’s smarter. And I’m not.

She’s more ‘innocent’ appearing and I look like a slut.

She’s more of the cuddly bear and I’m the tall ugly tower.

Sometimes I just need to know that I don’t have to compare with her or anyone else.

who cares if I’m not very fancy and no one I admire would take me seriously.

*swallows*

its hard to admit but I’m really imperfect!

I used to be okay with that.

lately, I just am NOT. SO so not.

She could get all her happiness now and forever. But I could get mine as well.

maybe just not the way she is getting it that I would get mine. but I would in the end.

I just have to realize it.

maybe I am secretly happy in one point in my life, I just don’t cherish it.

*sigh*

Conclusion is being jealous and being compared with is and will always be tiring. so don’t!

Love, Hannah