About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friendship.

It is a slippery notion. There’s no accurate definition about friendship. Here is what I have read from a book called ‘The Divine Wind’ by Gary Disher.

Friendship is a slippery notion. We lose friends as we change and our friend’s don’t, or as we form other alliances, or as we betray our friends or are ourselves betrayed. We often make friends for the weakest of reasons – proximity, for example, or shared experiences, or laziness or need – but what will make them endure as friends? Their similarities to us? Their utter difference from us?

It is so true the way he puts it. I used to think once you have a friendship it will always be there. I never thought there are many types of friendship that could turn out badly or rotten. UNTIL NOW.

It really could be a challenge to see how my friendships with my friends would be able to last. Seldom get updates on each other’s lives anymore. No more gossips. No more hang outs. :) it puts it all to the test I guess. N its true that when we change we’d lose our friendship. *sigh*

anyway, not to think about that. it has been a good day for me! :D

school (crap.), GYM with JAJA and HAZEL, ate dinner and Maning? with MinLi, Hazel & Rachel. Then jog with Rachel at 10.30pm! I baked Chocolate fudge brownies! I hope it taste good! :D

Love, Hannah

PS: Tim is now gonna kill my reputation just by using my email address! SHIT! Open-mouthed smile