About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

me then and me now.

Let’s see how I became me.. NOW!

image

image

this is I guess either 2007 or 2008.

image

this is definitely in 2009

image

image

this is.. I don’t know when. :P

image

Interact Leadership Camp. :) in 2009

image

2009 I believe. :D was about to go jogging with D and G

image

In Bangalore, India, 2009

image

2009 Australia

AND NOW..

image

OMG!

MASSIVE weight that I have actually burdened my body!

HOW?!

I just realised that I put on THAT much because Hazel showed me a picture of me a few years back. CRAPPY! I used to be really UNDER-WEIGHT. and now I’m NORMAL. WHICH IS NOT NORMAL! haha! :P

Thank God I don’t have the weight scale here or not.. I’d give myself a heart-attack. Smile with tongue out

Love, Hannah