About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, November 14, 2008

THIS IS ME! ME!! MYSELF AND I!!!

MY LIFE MY STORY IS ALL ABOUT ME!

WHY THE HELL WUD I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT U THINK?!?

WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO ME IN MY LIFE!??

ASK YOURSELF! IF MY LIFE REVOLVES SO MUCH ON YOU THEN WUD I CALL IT MY LIFE?!

BLOODY ASS! *NO OFFENCE TO INNOCENT HUMANS* BUT TO U THERE IS MUCH MORE COMING YOUR WAY!

HOW DO U SLEEP AT NIGHT COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING I DO?!

DO U EVEN OWN A MIRROR AT HOME U ASS?!

IF U ARE SO PERFECT THEN WHY DON'T I SEE YOU ON TV EVERY NOW AND THEN?!

IDIOT!!!! *CHILLS…*

Lets forget that.. xD

Its just a comment to an ass that is always criticizing people!

Now.. I have gotten myself a nice hair cut(sorry I cant be patient enough to leave it long).. sadly I can't post my pictures yet but it will be out soon! =P

I have made a vowel to myself today!

Guess what? I said I dun wana let anything or ANYONE interfere my life.. and no matter what I do I have to lift my head up HIGH and smile gracefully.. seem easy? Not really! Because my heart is full of problems and how do u expect me to do that? Ahh.. that is a challenge to me! I wana fast fast graduate from this boring school of mine and go take the course of being an air hostess! That is my one and only goal now! I have to achieve it! If not, my life wud be just a piece of junk! So.. as my friends and family out there! U MUST
support me ya?! Muakx!!!!!

~LOVE~