About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged.. (lazy la……)

THE SELF
[01] Real name: Hannah Leong Wai San
[02] Nickname: Hanz, Hannah Montana, Hanzy…
[03] Married: so false!!
[04] Zodiac Sign: LEO~ *roar*
[05] Gender: I'm a girl la… =P
[06] Age: 51! Lol.. 15 la..
[07] High school: Monkey Girl Secondary School…
[08] College: not thinking of going to college this early of my age
[09] Height: 176cm if I'm not mistaken.. (how I wish I could be taller.. ='( )
[10] Weight: 55++kg
[11] Do you like yourself: at some points, yea I do LOVE myself..
[12] Piercings: on my left ear pinna and my right ear pinna! Haha..
[13] Right or left: I just said left AND right! Swt!!!!!
[14] Are you a freak: hmmm~ at times to make humans happy, I could be a freak.. haha
[15] Hair: average.. normal.. NOT OILY and ANTI-DANDruff….
[16] Skin: natural tanned
[17] Allergic: maybe prawns and some seafoods..
[18] What are you doing now: doing this tag stuff and watching Obama's chronology..
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: eat??
[20] What will you do 10 years later: on the bed with my HOT husband?? LOL!!

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with : muh parents, two sisters, muh bro, 4 dogs, 9 hamsters, 3 ponds of fish ..
[22] Siblings(included you): 4
[23] Eldest: her name is HAZEL!!
[24] Youngest: HILDA! (FYI.. she's a pain!!)

[25] Love/hate your family: I love all of them! =P but at some time I do hate HILDA!!! Hmph!!!

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: I don't consider my partner to be a half of mine.. I hope we would be a full!
[27] If yes, who is he/she: I dun plan to have one yet!! Maybe in the next 5-10 years?
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: I want HIM to be a sweetheart.. HOT!!! And loves me cos I'm me..
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: most of the time I don't exceed 5 weeks!! LOL!!!
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): nope! They woo me! Hahahaha…

[31] Anyone woo you before(0-10000): all the time!! Lol..
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: not really.. probably everything I do wud be wrong to him? Who knows?
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: please.. it could be a long long long list!
[34] Ever argue with your other half: dunno.. *zips my mouth*
[35] You with your other half since: … hate questions like this…
[36] Reasons you love your other half: instincts?


[38] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: told ya.. they woo me.. LOL!! Kidding..
[39] Ever think of marry he/she: not now.. or maybe ever!
[40] Your first best friend: Risa Morita! She's lovable..
[41] Your first enemy: my sister!! HILDA!!!!
[42] The friend you love the most(1 only): SERENE???
[43] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): L******
[44] Your most beautiful girl friend: am I counted my own friend? (haha.. just kidding)
[45] Your most handsome boy friend: hmmmmm~ dunno.. all of them are handsome..
[46] The kind of girl you hate the most: when they have the attitude!!!
[47] The kind of boy you hate the most: the ones that keep woo-ing girls…
[48] You fall in love with your close friend before: dunno.. maybe?
[49] Your best friend is your ex-lover: nope.. =P
[50] If your friend backstabbing you: I'd kill her!! No la.. I'll just mark her the worst BITCH on earth!!
[51] If your friend betray you: no difference with the previous question..
[52] If your friend woo your lover: she'd die in my hands!!! Muahahahaha^^

[53] If your friend fall in love with you: smack HIS/HER face! =P

[54] If you fall in love with your best friend: that would probably not happen?
[55] Are you a good student: the "best" in the teachers list!!!
[56] You always done your homeworks/assignments:
hmmm~ depends on the subject.. xD
[57] The teacher/tutor you love the most: CIK NORHARTI!!! She's just wonderful! Lovely!
[58] Always late to school/college: how I wish I could be late but sad I'm living with a punctual ASS.. xD
[59] You love your seniors: not really..
[60] Seniors who you love the most: hmmmm~ I can't think of any of them.. pity..
[61] Your classmates good/bad: LAME must be the word.. =P
[62] Excellent result classmate: T.INTAN!! she's awesome.. sad she'll be going to a boarding school next year.. sobs!
[63] Laziest classmate: ME?! =P
[64] Smart people: ask the NERDS!
[65] Stupid people: ask the bitchess!
[66] Good looking people: ME?!
[67] Ugly people: hmmm~ aiyah.. dun wana be that evil to put their names here la.. haha..

[68] Funny people: BAHIYAH
[69] Cute people: ALYA!
[70] Bad people: L******
[71] Honest people: LINDA!!
72] Acting people: L******
73] You are what kind of people: haha.. not going to answer this because some ppl might kill me! lOl

THE PREFER
[74] Lip or eyes: LIP
[75] Hugs or kisses: hugs..
[76] Shorter or taller: taller!
[77] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous!
[78] Nice stomach or nice arms: I want abs!!!
[79] Listener or Talker: I am usually a talker but I do listen at times!!
[80] Romantic or rich: romantically RICH!! Haha..
[81] Good husband or good father: BOTH la!!!!!
[82] Age to get marry: *thinks* I DUN WANA GET MARRIED!!!!!!
[83] Numbers of kid(s): as many as possible!!
[84] Career: an air-stewardess.. =P ( I love travelling marh)

[85] Salary: 20%-eat, 10%-bills, 50%-save, 20%-waste!!
[86] Retirement age: as fast as possible!!
[87] Properties value: the higher its value, the happier I'll be! =P (kidding la..)
[88] Wishes: everyone to be happy n healthy through out their lives..