About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, November 7, 2008

love with him

how to start this post? hmmm~
i got it!
*sigh* ( i guess that is how i'm going to start it.. =P)
i love him.. i love him not.. i love him.. i love him NOT..
at certain part of him i love him but at certain part of him i love him NOT!
damn my life is so confusing right now..

gimme a sec to think..
i love him because...
he's hot..
he's sweet..
he's caring..
he's loving..
he's funny..
he's tall!
he's a basketball player..
he's cool..
he's my boyfriend!

i love him NOT because..
he's J's EX!!
he's not my type where i can spill my heart too..
he speaks chinese!
he is BROKE!!
i love single life!!!

MAJORITY says i love him.. but i just don't feel a part where other friend's of mine can connect to their boyfriend which i can't to him! hmmm~ i love single life but i love our sweet talks and the imagination of him huggin me or holding my hand!! wooooo~ this life of mine.. its almost like a roller coaster!! YUCK!! i hate roller coasters!! eekksss...
love him or love him not?! decisions!!!!!!!!