About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my holiday (2008) part I

this year my parents aare going to attend a survey course in Jordan and we had to have our holiday cut short and also fun!

that means here in MALAYSIA!! we are going to Port Dickson and Malacca. *cool*? *shrugs*

the journey starts….

(Saturday, 15th of November)

I woke up early in the morning because of my mum. she wants to find her memory stick and she HAD to ask me when I'm up high in cloud9!! so since I woke up already I'd better start packing.. (last minute) and then we rushed up into our LIMO (car) and off for breakfast. I had 'roti telur banjir' which means an Indian dish made from flour and added egg and some curry. kind of full so we did our business in the toilet because my dad didn't want us to stop during our journey. and we were soon off to our destiny(K.L.)! slept through out the journey.. I guess I was just too tired.. dad and sis yapping all about future things (I'm way too young to hear those stuff..) and we reached K.L. but it seems to be very wet!! (raining of course)

we were too tired to shop or do anything else so we rested in my grandma's house while my dad and my brother went for golf. I played with hazel some wooden blocks challenge thingy.. and later had some fun with the kids (young cousins).. they are LOUD but cute in a way which means they speak really funnily. (lets cut it short) we ate dinner, chat, watched a dumbandwastingmybloodytimewatching
movie and chat then watched a football game and another movie.. LOL! I slept at 3++! GOSH!! wat a day.. gotta ciao.. nitez!

PS: my journey (holiday) doesn't end here!!!!!