About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

LOVE with guys

Its so hard to different shape whether a dude really likes u or is he just playing with u.. I get it a lot.. they just want to compare and collect as many EX as possible.. its really hard n confusing!!! *sigh* now I'm in a situation where I like tons of guys but I want to know which is just the right one for me!! All of them are saying they like me too but damn I wana noe who wud really LOVE me..! I know..i know.. I'm too young to think bout this but *sigh* I like this feeling!! *bluek*

PS: Sorry JOHNNY I do like guys that say they like me but that doesn't mean I'd fall for them (like I said I'm EXPENSIVE!) =P