About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tagged by cassie n alisson n tons more who wants to tag me!

1st. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
2nd. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you've finished answering every question.

1) The age you'll be on your next birthday.





















my SWEET 16!! xD

2) A place you'd like to travel to.














alAska baby!!

3) Your favorite place.






















HOME is my fav place.. like of course!!!

4) Your favorite food






















imma strawberry babe!

6) Your favorite piece of clothing.



















braS.. =P

7) The town in which you live in.

















kuAntan~~~

8) Your screen name/nickname




















turn it the other way around n u'd find.. HANNAH montana!! =P

9) A bad habit you have.





























falling in <3


10) Your worse fear



















being hungry! *tummy grumbles*

11) The one thing you'd like to do before you die.




















read books like a NERD!! muahhaha^^


12) Your hobbies.

























keep fit.. woohoo.. sexy moi!!

13) Something you wanted to try but you're not able to do it right now.

















live in PEACE!! lmao..




TAGS:
-HAZEL
-SERENE
-YAN WEN
-MATHILDA
-....?