About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

America decides OBAMA wins!! Muakx..

Woohoo.. just got the news that Obama won! Wow… what a news for me.. (gotta SNATCH my $5 from a bet.. $$$$) wahahahaha… he won.. lets all rejoice! (dun wonder why I'm doing it.. cos to tell u a secret I love USA!!) hmmmm~ I think he'll do a GREAT job in the future for USA.. he has his lil daughter beside him to cheer and advice him.. what a lucky brat! Lol… even though he is the first black to be in the white house I think he'll really be the best president of USA!! I believe that he would lead AMERICA to a bright future!! Heart u dude!! And for clinton and McCain.. don't worry, he'll do a better job than u.. muahahaha!!