About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

class party!!

what a day..
a day full of sadness and anger..
i just don't feel right some how..
everyone around me seem to have their own world while i feel like a nomad..
i broke up with him..
it may seem to be the worst thing that happened to me but i feel its the right choice..
there are even more blockage coming my way in the future (that is if i live any longer)..
now.. all i wana do is to study hard and achieve my goals in life!
i dun wana have a relationship because it will distract me and i will always be hanging on cloud 9 thinking of that someone than to do the things that I SHOULD DO!!
(hope that answers ur questions)
and i just get this feeling that i dun wana trust any guy in this world..
no matter how close i am to a guy there will always be a (at least) 1% gap between us..
i dunno..
i feel safe thinking like dat..
haha..
this is me..
=P

ok! wait.. i'm totally out of the topic right now..
LOL!
my class party was kinda boring at first but i didnt know it will turn out to be a wet market!
its so noisy and loud..
people eating non stop..
some are even dancing!
haha!
the fun part was when i went in the first class and join them to play games..
damn it was fun!
i learnt a lesson from my friend while she was playing a game..
do u know the folding paper game?
the one where u have to stand on a piece of paper with a partner..
the smaller the paper is the harder it is to balance..
haha..
pity me..
i was sent of on the 3rd round.. *sobs*
(i'm under weight so u can't blame me.. =P)
the lesson i learnt was "when there's a will there's always a way!"
my friend, L, she was very determined to win.. not because of the prize but i think its because she dun wana give up..
she was shouting at her friend to get on her back n stay put.. the paper was so SMALL!! damn i would give up if i were her (haha.. that's me) she was sweating and she look so tiresome but she still didnt wana give up! i was so touch that i sat put and keep telling her to do her best!
i wanted to cry!
she really made me look up to her!
L i really look up to u!
muakx!!!!

sorry i dont have pictures for u but i think u have the imaginations right?
=)