About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It is all about timing. His timing..

The heart of man plans his way, but The Lord establishes his steps. {Proverbs 16:9}

 

No matter what I do to make sure my plans work, if it is not in His plan, it will not happen. Not saying that He wanted me to skip my classes today, but I did. Honestly, I was so pumped before I went to sleep. Can see my friend in Uni, and able to gain more knowledge on this subject at such an unearthly hour, who would not be pumped?! Well, apparently when I woke up to off my alarm, I was not pumped. Maybe pumped but only pumped to sleep, of course!

 

Out of the way, games, and out of the way, movies and shows! I am now planning to start revision. *it is only week 8* sigh.

I always get pumped but my motivation will fade soon enough. Hopefully this time around, I will try to put in more effort. I just need more time. I only managed to go through 2 weeks of revision of one subject! That leaves 6 more weeks of revision on that subject and 3 other subjects that I have not yet touched. Oh gawd.. Why is it that it is so difficult to be a good student?

 

Like I said, it is all in His timing, I am sure everything will be well if it has been planned to :)

 

With relationships as well, no point forcing a relationship now when it is not at the right time? Say for example, a fruit, it is not ripe, but if you plucked it out of its 'source', it will stop growing and it will just continue to be not-ready.

 

As a little girl, I had many dreams. But slowly as I grow up, I start to realise that dreaming is always possible but in reality, it is often just a dream that will not come true unless your eyes are kept closed. I wanted to travel and play and meet new people, but my energy drains super fast these days, especially when meeting new people. It is getting more difficult to remember people's names and getting harder to continue to be interested in getting to know more of them at a deeper level. My conversations can usually travel far but recently it stops are 'what are you doing at the moment? studying? working? travelling?' and then it stops at 'oh you are a barista! I make coffee too..' -_-

 

When and where did I start losing this passion?

 

I hope one day, in His timing, that I still get to go to places and meet new people and tell people the good news. I hope this dream will be a reality, in His timing.

 

Sidetrack: I might get gout when I grow older. Actually I think many people will get gout, so why not just enjoy... SOYMILK! :D I get to steam my own soymilk and get to add sugar to it and enjoy it as much as I want to. Will buy soymilk before heading back & I am planning to make more cupcakes! *sooooooooo going to get chubbier* oh, apparently if you have more flesh on your face, you are actually a kind person. So getting fat is a good thing!

 

PS: I'm just blabbering.

Love,

Hannah