About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So.. I am doomed

Thanks to these stupid assignments, I have to become an night owl and a day zombie. I still don't get it why we have to suffer just to get a piece of paper in the end of the day. *ugh*
I don't want to be Chinese! I believe it is either the Chinese or Romans that invented these stupid tests to add stress to life. Honestly, such a waste of sleep.
But oh well, a fish has to do what a fish does - SWIM! Either swim with the flow of the current or swim against the flow of the current. Both ways, it requires swimming. So swim! I don't know where I am getting this stupid analogy. Forgive me, I am just being pure random here because my eyes are half closed and my brains are.. well.. it *disappeared*.
1 assignment done, 2000 words accomplished in two nights. Another assignment coming my way, thank goodness it is not an essay nor a report, it is just calculations and ACCOUNTING. How dry. Dryer than dry beer. Ermaigerd...!!
Anyway, I would like to share with you this song that is just keeping me going and smiling all the way as I listen to it. I agree that her voice might sound like a wannabelittlegirl, but the plucking of the guitar, oh so good!
Here you go :)
It is called Confession song by Milktea. Milktea has another song that I actually don't mind listening to: Ramen King. Heh^^ so cute.
Anyway, time for this owl to turn back into sleeping 'beautymyass'.
I shall become more of an owl starting from now because it is already WEEK 9 into this semester, 3 more weeks to go and I would be drowning with finals!
Love and toodlehoos,
Hannah L.