About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My hour has not yet come

I know it is not right to take things out of context but testing and trying Him is really a kind of 'taboo' in a sense. But I guess, by doing so, I realised that He indeed knows me and what is deep within my heart. Patience is what I need.

What i did was to climb up the ladder and even though I knew it wasn't VERY safe, I wanted to test Him and see whether my time has come. So that was my story.. I mean, an atheist can come up and tell me that it maybe just me overthinking things; the ladder may be very secure and safe by itself already so the chances of me falling over would be really low. Everyone has their own opinion. But when I was at the top of the ladder, i know it was a 50-50. I could have fallen at any given time but I was in safe hands.

This is exactly what I mean. I just need to trust Him. Let go of all the fears and the worries but to just hold onto Him and say "if I fall, You will be there to catch me". It is scary, where I am now, I am terrified. But in my darkest moments, He will still be shining ever brighter. No left turn and no right turn, I have already decided on what I want and what i need now, so just keep moving forward. There is no turning back.

This is amazing grace and there will be no failing love.

 


Hannah L.

Ps: i bought an app to blog on my ipad & i have also upgraded my iPad's cover to one that has a Bluetooth keyboard :) yay-yers. So I will be ranting more often now and just trashing on my blog. Yippy!