About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I have given myself 5 years

Hello my fellow blog readers :)

 

As you (should) have known, I have broken up with my ex-boyfriend like 5 months ago. It is still a rough patch, I don't think break ups are easy and the after math is even worse. But I'm taking things slowly and hopefully during this time I am able to grow as an individual sprout and not be influenced by others, other than Him.

 

But I just realised, there are so many temptations out there. The devil is not hesitating to point out (with spotlight) other guys out there that are single and may-be-potentials. Seriously, I can do better than this. My heart is softening, and my mind is slowly giving in.. THIS IS NOT EASY!

 

No, I am not physically attracted (I mean sexually), but my heart is just super soft now (like goo) that any guy that comes my way with a smile and a good topic to chat about, I think my heart will just jump on him. NO! This can NOT happen. I must remember to lead my heart, not to follow my heart as our hearts can be deceiving.

 

Focus.

Honour parents. (which also means with STUDIES)

Serve God. (which mean ministries)

Grow. (which means discipline)

 

I can do this. I just need less distractions. But I cannot just NOT leave the house because the world is full of temptations. (even at home, the freaking red velvet cupcake looks so delicious and its within arm's reach)

 

*sigh* I just need to continue to immerse myself with godly songs, godly people and of course, His word. Never forgetting to pray and talk to Him :) I am sure I can do this. 5 years should not be that long. That's like 25. It's the right age. The 'ripe' age. *heh*

 

Ah well, so that is just me, checking in. & communicating my struggles (petty ones). I guess everyone has their own struggles and their own ways of dealing with them. I, personally, love to share my struggles unless they are super inappropriate (then it will be thrown into the pit of stupidity).

 

I shall declare now (I hope this works) that every guy that I talk to and know and even just meet on the streets (practically every male on this earth) will be objects that are sexless. xD [thanks to Serene for the tip]

So that means.. they are sexless people. or genderless. I have forgotten the specific word that she used. But it just means that I view them like an object (for an example, a chair or lamp or cloth), they have no 'sex/gender/whateveryouwanttonameit'.

 

I feel much better now. Though I foresee that I will be complaining more that it isn't working, but at least, I know I am trying.

 

PS: I need to not be greedy. No expectations. If He has planned it to be simple, it shall be simple, and I shall be grateful. :) [you don't know what I am talking about but I will reveal it when the time has come]

 

Love,

Hannah


 

I took this picture at the Aquarium (Melbourne). Reminds me that God is not dull but rather He is the creator of all colurful beings, like me and you. *\(^o^)/*