About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Serene Wei-Ching, Chan

serene

we were naïve and young when we first met

silly as we go

time went pass us so quickly

little did we realize we are still friends

‘splish splash splosh’ goes the water

we became closer

endless laughter

countless time spent together

tears took our friendship to a whole new level

it was when we became sisters alike

then you moved

could have crushed our friendship, but

it still held together firmly

a phone call away is all we need

and now I have moved

this time further

distance could be a factor

more people in our lives

more things to accomplish

without each other

I pray to God

that we’d still be friends and sisters

just the same way we were when we were young

nevertheless

you had made your mark in my life

never would it fade

now and forever

remains the same

we were friends from church since YOUNG! trust me.. I think we met around 7 or 8 y/o

its so funny.. its about 10years already!

I know we’d still be together. no matter how far we are.

still. just a phone call away.

Love, Hannah

PS: miss you my biatch! Open-mouthed smile