About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doug n John.

money money fly away. :/

woke up at 11.30am! Smile with tongue out late?

met Doug and John in Melbourne Central.

Had lunch at Ramen ya.

WAS SO FULL! (its worth it.)

after that we walked around. Doug was looking for a camera strap.

Then Doug brought us to the camera museum! OH MY! me love~

lovely cameras. so old and ANTIQUE!

one day.. one day! haha~

after that, we went to Chokolait. ooo.. EXPENSIVE and EXQUISITE chocolate café?

so tempted. gave in. Smile with tongue out

bought a paklova.

after that ‘guilty’ dessert, we head to an asian grocery. ooo! bought sardines in tomato sauce. YUM! for dinner. haha

head on to BIGW for camp stuff. eeks (bank card had problem.. thanks DOUG!)

oh well, we went to Doug’s place at 4.30pm.

John and Doug played a basketball game (NBA) haha.. funny! Smile with tongue out

Doug and I had to force John to let go of the Joystick. haha! he had to go back to Uni for an activity and he was sort of late but still insisted on playing. HAHA

John left at 5.30pm which left me and Doug. I wanted to go home already but he tempted me (again) in playing a shooting game. DAMN. forgot what’s it called. Open-mouthed smile

we played and played. it was hilarious. we failed like so many  times. because of me I assume. Smile with tongue out

but when we actually succeeded it was already 7pm. HAHA.. Smile so I HAD TO go.. nice game! haha

here are the pictures.

Love, Hannah

contented with my FIRST camera. Smile