About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Friendship (from school).

friendship

is this nice or what? HAHA.. more will be coming soon. Smile with tongue out

just miss all the great times we had together GETHA!! :)

this post is specially dedicated to my donkeys and maty baty and left boob and mushroom!

miss you guys a hell load! HECK. even the universe couldn’t fit the feeling of missing u guys. haha~

sending my love from afar. Smile

this poem is for you.. created by me..

the bell goes on and off

teachers come in and out of class

homework burdens us

but the fun still lingers in our hearts

because we have one another

little surprises

much of gossips

weird conversations

frequent arguments

awesome food shared

such little things that happened

means so much to me

and it will always be a part of me

now and always

you will be a part of me.

I created that in 10 minutes time with tears.

haha.. silly me. again~ I miss you!

Love, Hannah

PS: must so yumcha when I get back! haha~ LIN CHI KANG  - SHY, SINLOCK – CHAL n ALLY, JAP n cupcakes n BAH KUH TEH – MATY, VEGE – DARSHY n TV

IMG_7613

THIVIYA! why weren’t you here?! ish ish.. Smile

IMG_1234

nah! special one with u..