About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bagoong + Tong Yuen

Hazel made some fried rice.

I made Bagoong. Actually Bagoong to me is a dish that contains boiled cabbage, smashed tomatoes, ginger, onions and a special ingredient. Smile

Jing Ying and I made Tong Yuen. Smile with tongue out yum! must learn how to make rice dumpling after this. Open-mouthed smile

wait wait.. there is a Tong Yuen story. its called unity/anti-racism. Smile with tongue out

IMG_3209

once upon a time, there lived a peaceful green tong yuen community.

IMG_3210

then came along a pink tong yuen community. They demanded for space and food and water. It made the green tong yuen community unhappy thus war was declared.

IMG_3211

To avoid war, they built a great wall to separate themselves.

IMG_3212

But along came these two different tong yuen that fell in love with each other.

IMG_3213

They have to meet up every night to spend time with each other. Making it an absolute secret to avoid conflict between the 2 communities.

IMG_3214

Surprise! they popped out a child. mixed breed! *shock*

IMG_3215

“where do I belong?'”

IMG_3216

IN BETWEEN!

IMG_3217

the mixed up tong yuen brought both communities together! and they lived happily ever after. Open-mouthed smile

Love, Hannah