About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

‘marathon’ .. I wish.

got up at 6am. (thanks lougong)

CHILLY DAY. I think I was high on sugar when I woke up or something. haha~

I started jumping up and down and woke Rachel and Jing Ying up. I think I was hyper because I wanted to feel warm again. FREAKING COLD!

Jing Ying made us PANCAKES! so sad I didn’t think of taking pictures. SOWIE

anyway off we went to the tram stop. THANK GOD THERE WERE TRAMS! haha~

we went to Milano to meet up with Kailyn, Alicia, Wei Xun, Li June, Jaja and Joshua.

we walked all the way there as ‘warm ups’

met funny funny costumed people. NEXT YEAR PEOPLE I DESIGN! haha~

I packed with Rachel to RUN all the way but I guess I’m too NOT FIT. Open-mouthed smile

After the 1km mark I practically stopped. and told her to keep running without me. Smile with tongue out

I walked and then suddenly JAJA and June came up.. haha~

anyway.. I ran and walked and ran and walked most of the time.

for the last km, I ran all the way and actually wanted to stop until I saw the finish line. I told myself that I have to run till the end. Smile

I thought about Daddy. How he used to cycle Ben in the bicycle basket. HAHA Smile

Then I thought about the DONKEYS. how we did our cross country together. <3

when I actually ran until the end, I felt my whole body almost gave way. I actually couldn’t feel my legs properly. Haha.. WEIRD! I literally fell to the ground on the side when Rachel came up to me. DAMN TIRING! Open-mouthed smile but I was happy! almost cried. Thank God no. haha

after everyone came back from RUNNING. we all went for ‘brunch’ though I didn’t not have anything except water. :)

IMG_3160IMG_3161IMG_3162IMG_3163IMG_3164IMG_3165IMG_3166IMG_3167IMG_3168IMG_3169IMG_3170IMG_3171IMG_3172

it was about 11am. So I decided to go to church first. Alicia came with me. Smile on the way we saw this golden guy.. haha.. I gave him $0.05. sorry man. Smile with tongue out

IMG_3173IMG_3174

then Alicia and I ran to church. Smile

I felt so bad stinking up the church.. haha~

after church, we went for lunch together at Hanaichi in QV.

IMG_3175IMG_3176

Douglas managed to persuade me into going for basketball at 3 because of his polaroid. so I went home. had a HOT shower. then rested. about 3.30pm I chose to cycle to the bball place whereas Bevan offered.

SILLY ME! my leg hurt half way. haha~ freaking run killed me! Smile with tongue out

waited for Alicia at Vic Market. We walked together to that bball place.

here are some pictures.

IMG_3177IMG_3178IMG_3179IMG_3180IMG_3181IMG_3182IMG_3183IMG_3184IMG_3185IMG_3186

I had some freaking embaressing moments. Smile with tongue out DARN!

Douglas threw the ball at me.. and thank God it wasn’t VERY hard that it killed my nose.. its just hard enough for my tears to start rolling down my cheeks. haha~ my nose is fine.

didn’t get to to touch his polaroid though. truthfully, I was MOODLESS and I also didn’t want to dirty his camera. Because I did shoot some balls so my hands were sort of dirty.

anyway.. before then sun went down I cycled home. OOO uphill I hate the most!!

I collapsed on the bed while Rachel was preparing dinner.

awesome dinner. haha~

this is us 3 silly people after dinner. Smile with tongue out

IMG_3195

LOVE, HANNAH