About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Fingers crossed & twisted.

Oh no.

Oh shit!

Haha.. What I am going to tell you is.. really all my fault.

Last night, I was applying for jobs online.

The site I went to that helped me land this amazing job interview is www.seek.com.au

I submitted many many applications.

Then when I woke up this morning, I saw a new message in my inbox.

OK. This is a mistake! I casually submitted my resume and I got it? Hmm

It isn’t some normal job.

This job is.. out of the ordinary jobs?

The company is called Real People. They mainly do modeling, photography, filming, commercials and many more.

The positions that are vacant are models and extras.

I applied and now they want an interview?

Oh damn. What shall I do?

Wednesday. 11.40am. Doom

too fat for a thin sized model. too thin for a plus size model. Hmm

doom.

Fingers crossed for me? Smile

Thanks.

Love, Hannah (sincerely)