About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 11, 2011

The ball is SO round.

It is indeed VERY round isn’t it. Smile

I was playing soccer and most of the time when people passes me the ball I’d waste it because it would just roll away from me. *sigh* Smile with tongue out

It’s just the same with life. Sometimes you just have to do your best to grasp onto something precious to you and when you don’t hold it tight enough it would just roll by and other people would snatch them right out of your hands.

have been Crying face these few days. PnC topic. sorry.

I think I just need some time to get used to what I' have now and what I don’t have now. Learning is part of every day's journey. And I must also take into consideration that no matter what I do, it must be for Him.

206618_184235898289687_103142046399073_439392_5144024_n

Melbourne Uni Night Market. Rach, Justin, Me and Rachel. Smile

07042011067

Jie and I with Il Freddo’s gelato! Open-mouthed smile yumm~

05042011053

Bevan, Rachel, Hazel and Douglas. UNI PEOPLE STUDYING. and me? Smile with tongue out

09042011080

yummy yummy Mekong beef noodles! Smile

Love, Hannah

PS: I am not moving on. But I am definitely trying. Pray for me?

PPS: must get a job!! Open-mouthed smile