About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

closer perhaps.

Rachel Tan Shu Yi is my first housemate.

She’s only a month younger than I am but she is already 2 years ahead of me. :P

I’m slow. HAHA!

anyway, she has been great and really fun to be with.

Really nice to have her around.

She has a boyfriend now. HAHA. He is a meany.

Anyway, we play soccer together on most Sundays. Today we couldn’t go because there’s a surprise party! HAHA. :)

So, I’ve known her for only 3 months or 4 months now.

OOO.. I know she is really GREAT in soccer and most sports except swimming. And she cooks really good. and and.. hmmm~ clever! Smile

We can be really close but on the other hand sometimes we could argue about something but its really fun to do that. Opens my eyes.

Anyway, I took this picture last night when Hazel, Rachel and I were in the tram home from cell group.

TADA

02042011049 

22032011003

and we share the same kind of phone! and I’ve officially or unofficially announced that both our phones are married! HAHA.. cos hers is white and mine is black.. HAHA.. Smile with tongue out

Anyway, THAT’S HER.

Love, Hannah