About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Australia now.

Its my 4th day in Melbourne now.

Getting used to the weather and friendly surroundings

but the unfamiliarity is creeping me crazy!

we just set up the beds and shoe racks and stuff in the apartment..

its looking a bit more like a home already.

Daddy said a lot of things to me that will make me cry when he leaves

and WHEN he leaves.. it’ll just be me and Hazel against the Aussies.

Australia Day had just passed! Awesome day actually!

love the patriotism!

well, I guess every country has their own pros and cons!

I miss all the familiarity back home..

u don’t get cheap and yummy supper around here..

and the sun goes down REALLY late! gosh..

at 7.30pm it looks like its only 2pm!!! GOSHHHH!!!

IM ASIAN people! I eat when the sun goes down..

and now I cant eat till 9-10! LOL that’s my supper back home!

the food here are awesome! but if u convert the value.. its quite EXPENSIVE.

thank God daddy’s paying.. Open-mouthed smile

The only thing that Im actually worried about is the wireless..

I don’t know what to do!!?? What phone line company? GOSH!

and I’m getting a little worried bout this Sunday! it’ll be 34 degrees! SO HOT!

I think I’ll stay home the whole time!

Smile with tongue out

my apartment is just opposite Royal Park. I could jog to Melbourne Zoo! Open-mouthed smile

awesome surroundings!

I wish I could get a dog! it’'ll be real fun! but sadly the apartment rules says no.

anyway. I got to go now. Have to start thinking about my next move!

ALL THE BEST TO ME AND YOU!

so its just Hazel and I against the world now or like what Eugene said maybe the world is against us! haha.. Open-mouthed smile

Love, Hannah

PS: I love my pumpkin and I miss him so so much!

PPS: Ron should be in NZ now.

PPPS: I LOVE MI FAMILIA and FRIENDS!

PPPPS: MUAH MUAH MUAH!

PPPPPS: I LOVE MY KAN WAI KIN! Sad smile miss miss miss miss