About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Never alone :)

Exciting was what I felt when I was in the plane on my way to begin my new adventure.

It was nice to know that I slept like a baby in the plane and so did daddy. HAHA! Open-mouthed smile

it is REALLY hard to sleep in the plane, let me tell you why.. The air pressure WILL be a big distraction and maybe a kid on board will start crying and yelling! BUT fortunately this time it was all well.

When we reached, what we did first in the airport was to help jie get a new hp and a sim. I was sort of pissed cos I couldn’t get the same thing but all is well cos I have it now. Smile not a new phone though. My old phone (mummy’s old phone) is still working properly so why change? I WILL GET ONE WHEN I START WORKING! Open-mouthed smile

Everything was okay when daddy was around. He refreshed our memory on how to get to Barkley Square ( a shopping mall VERY near to my apartment ), tram stops and train station. Smile then when he left… NOT THAT FAST!

Daddy got us beds! Smile wee~ nice beds! REAL beds rather than a couch and some-pumped-up beds. I sort of like the air beds! its just like water beds if you don’t pump it so full. HAHA!~

Daddy got us everything we needed and some too much that it expired! LOL

I love him. AND IT IS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY! Sad smile it’s a sad thing I cant be there. ‘Cos if I was there, I would plan a big surprise. anyway lets sing him a birthday song? Smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDYYYYYYYY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Smile

it was so many people’s birthday this month. SERIOUSLY!

let me name them: mama (my grandma), Richie, Serene, John and daddy! awesome huh? Smile 

Before daddy left, many things was done. And one special thing, we surprised him by zam-cha-ing him. It’s a chinese tradition on CNY that the younger generations have to give tea to the older ones and wish them with ‘salt and pepper’. and this year it was sort of special, why? I didn’t do it for mummy Sad smile and when we did it for daddy we cried! Sad smile I WILL KILL MYSELF IF I CRY NOW IN PUBLIC! haha.

anyway, it was a sad sad time when daddy dropped us back home after coming back from sam-ku-cheh’s place after dinner. Daddy cried and we cried. Sad smile really sad. OMG! I CANT CRY NOW!*blink blink blink* just thinking about it.. ish!

so he left.. don’t want to talk about it.. seriously. first few days without daddy, jie and I didn’t know what to do and where to go.. sort of clueless you can say..

but eventually the bird’s gotta fly.. I went to school and everything just happened naturally!

I’ve explored most of the city, went to church, meet friends! Smile

my adventure is actually quite fun! but a little stressful! Open-mouthed smile I must work! HAHA!

anyway, I really just needed to write because I haven’t been talking to myself lately. I’ve been praying, and I really need answers in the past few days, THANK GOD that He actually answered them.

So what this post is about is actually that I want to praise Him here! Smile

He who loved me so much, always there for me even when im sad or happy or unfortunate or when im even in my worst conditions. Smile no bestest friend could be compared to Him. and that made me know that no matter how alone I seem or whether I have physical and earthly friends or not, He will be my one and only true and will never leave me FRIEND!

If you think this post discriminates your religion, I apologise. Smile sowie.

Love, Hannah

PS: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF YOU! (<3 HANNAH!)

PPS: I LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! ( you know who you are )

PPPS: happy belated Valentine’s day!