About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, February 28, 2011

I’m going to school in 10 min! :D

So you know that Rachel is here.

Rachel’s mum, bro and sis are here too! They arrived on Thursday or Wednesday I think.

Smile Look at what Aunty Lai Ching did for us when she’s here. Open-mouthed smile

IMG_2806

if I’m trying to lose weight, it is now IMPOSSIBLE! that’s until Aunty Lai Ching goes to Shanghai. HAHA! Smile with tongue out

IMG_2807

She is an awesome cook! Open-mouthed smile miss all the lovelies back home that cooks nice food for me! Sad smile

IMG_2812

This is HAINAN CHICKEN RICE! Bowl it was yummy!! so GOOOOOD! Thumbs up

IMG_2814

AND she makes muffins! CRAP. so not going to lose weight NOW.IMG_2818

This is Xavier.

IMG_2809

Blur picture of Christine. SORRY! Sad smile

IMG_2820

LOOK at what I got!! HUP SENG crackers and LUXURY biscuits! YUMMY reminds me of POPO and MAMA! Open-mouthed smile wee. Jason ( from the church I’m currently attending ) showed Hazel and I to his favorite Grocery shops! and these are from an asian groceries! Smile cheap cheap! Open-mouthed smile HAHA. THANKS JA-JA! Send a kiss

Now. TIME TO GO. Sad smile I’m so lazy to go to school! ARGH!Steaming mad –> Clock

Love, Hannah