About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hazel’s is going to end her TEENS! :D

She turned 19 on 20th of Feb, 2011!

NINETEEN! u see the TEEN is the NINETEEN? Open-mouthed smile

SHE’s FREAKING OLD!

anyway, lets see how we celebrated her b’day.

On Saturday, 19th of FEB. my aunt and Uncle threw her a birthday party in a really FANCY Japanese Restaurant in the City. POSH! Open-mouthed smile

I loved it! so full.. I think that is why I’m getting fatter and fatter! good food! Open-mouthed smile

I actually took a pic with the guy who cooked for us! He is Korean! haha..

Then on Hazel’s BIRTHDAY on Sunday, Rachel ( my house mate ) and I woke up just to bake a cake for Hazel while she was sleeping. Smile

IMG_2703

It’s a Brownie Cake actually. Smile with tongue out

IMG_2704

Rachel!

IMG_2705

IMG_2706

Shh~

IMG_2707

‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU….’

IMG_2708

‘Oh man. no camera!’

IMG_2709

‘Yummy?’

IMG_2710

‘YAY success’

Then we head out for lunch at Dragon’s boat! Open-mouthed smile I LOVE THAT PLACE!

IMG_2711IMG_2712IMG_2713IMG_2714IMG_2715

See the sinchan? Open-mouthed smile the middle big head is my Aunt, the left is Hazel, and the right is ME! Smile

so.. here are more cammy time!

Love, Hannah