About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BBQ day!

NOSCHOOLTODAY! Open-mouthed smile

and tomorrow I’m free too! MUST FINISH MY BUSINESS AND ESL! crap

so today, Hazel, Rachel and I went BBQ-ing! haha~ it was AWESOME!

I LOVED THE MUSHROOMS Hazel marinated! Smile and I loved the bread!

Funny pictures~ HAHA. loads of birds came. ISH scary.

I was worried they’d come and fly over us and conquer our food! LOL

it was a beautiful day. Many people were exercising around us.

I FELT fat for eating in front of them.. must start exercising now. have a tummy already! crap!

after eating and cleaning, we went to the children’s section ( I think we’re still considered as children ) and (what more can we do but.. ) PLAY!

funny swing! we thought we could go in by placing ur feet first but NO the easier way was from UP to down. LOL.

it was a fun day! I still think we should have exercised! haha! Open-mouthed smile

Love, Hannah