About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OMG! I'm BACK.

HALLO Peeps!
SPM IS OVER!
its been AGES since i last blogged!
*gosh*
much to UPDATE. *inhales* try to digest it.. :D
  1. I'm going off to Melb, Aus to study. Leaving on the 23rd of Jan. No more CNY for Hazel and I. ( sort of sad to be leaving all my beloveds back here. *sigh* i guess the bird has gotta fly. :)
  2. Jerome, Angela, Patrick and Joshua has gone for NS. So, since Hazel and I won't be around when they come back, we went to YC together. :) and pictures!!

aww. I'll miss all of YOU! :(

3. My bf is starting to drive! hehe~ :D BUT i won't be around to see how he drives! *sigh*


4. I haven't start packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(


5. I love my New Year and Christmas this time around and i'm gonna cherish!! Don't worry. I don't forget people easily and YOU'LL always be with me!! C'mon.. we still have FB and my BLOG and skype.. HAHAHAHA....


I guess I'm not used to Blogging now.. So i'll just keep this post short.. :D

so now its just US (HH&HZ) against the World. LOL

Love, Hannah

PS: i'll start blogging more now ya? :)

PPS: if you start wondering which college i'm going to and all those questions.. Here: I'm going to PHSC which is Princes Hills Secondary College. YES i'm doing something like F6. :) Hazel is doing her Degree in Uni. :) i'M starting school on CNY! :(