About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I have a soft spot for... PASAR NOODLES n EGGS!








YUMMY!! OMG.. i forgotten to take pictures of the half boiled eggs! :(
the noodles are awesome!!
its plain.. and just enough taste.. :) not too oily.. not too salty.. not too watery!! :) its AMAZING!!
but the thing is if u don't go early, there won't be anymore noodles left.
and the eggs are ECSTATIC.
hahaha..
they don't time the eggs.. they just know when its ready.. and it will always be just nice.. not too raw and not over-cooked!!
I'm soooooo gonna miss the pasar food! :(
Love, Hannah