About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, January 17, 2011

My last Sunday till Christmas in KBC! :(

Next Sunday, I’ll be in KL!

Waiting for my flight to Australia.

My next Church Service will be in Cross Culture Melbourne.

Excited? OF COURSE! Scared? Sort of. Worried? How can I not?!!

I will miss all my church BUDDIES! Starting with Serene, that have left me long ago.. LOL

Then Yan Wen and Jerome. I practically grew up with them! *sigh*

I’ll miss Aunty Fah Fah!! and Aunty Wah Cheam!! And all the funny and caring Aunties that saw me grew up.

Patrick, Elaine, David, Eugene, Reuben, Rebecca, Sue Ann, Jay Wen and all you lovely, lively and happening people!

*Pink’s Raise Your Glass in on!! RAISE YOUR GLASS!!!*

I just realized HOW FUNNY PINK CAN BE!

She’s AWESOME in a funny but quite sensible way! :D

OMG!! Out of topic already. HAHAHAHA!

Yeah. I’m making such a big fuss! LOL

I guess I get to still keep in touch with all of them through Facebook and BLOGGING!

Never mind. They will always be in my heart.. Always remembered and never forgotten!

*Kesha- We R who We R just came up on TV! Awesome!!!*

Everything is happening so FAST! Gosh.. it was just YESTERDAY that I started my SPM! Maybe tomorrow will be when I get my call from MUM and she’s screaming to me about my BAD results! HAHAHAHA..

I just realized I haven’t made my New Year’s Resolution! *eeks*

Hmmm~

1. Walk with the Lord DAILY no matter if its through happiness or sadness.

2. Make friends with everyone there and pick good ones!

3. Be strong no matter what comes in the way.

4. Have good hold on my personality and character and never let it go.

5. Have an A-MAIZE-ING time there with Hazel.

Love, Hannah

PS: I love Him, me, her, them and YOU!