About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Funny b’fast+lunch with Awesome PEOPLE!

Sarcastic smile

FUNNY PEOPLE :

  1. Kan Wai Kin (my boyfriend if you didn’t know) Embarrassed smile
  2. Edeline- Li Ling! (my childhood friend!) Winking smile
  3. John Koe – Cassey (funny gayish friend!) Smile with tongue out
  4. Chang Ron (KIWI!!) Rolling on the floor laughing

Woke up at 7.30am by my amazingly awesome bf!

He came and pick me up and Edeline and we were off to TC!

waited for John while ordering our food in MCD and chatted while eating

met two guys : Joel Chew and Andrew Chua.

John arrived blurly!

funny conversations popped up and we laugh hysterically like the whole MCD could actually hear us! Smile

around 10am we got a call from Ron and John + Kan went to pick him up.

So eddy and I talked and talked! :)Smile with tongue out (u’ll not know that we GOSSIPED bout u)

after that we reunited and chat again! Funny * hilarious conversations!

chat about AP Don't tell anyone smile, college, uni, BIMBOs, etc!

had an awesome time with them!!

going for badminton tonight too.

cant wait.

Thank God for giving me such wonderful friends! Sarcastic smile

Love, Hannah