About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, November 6, 2009

WOW WEE!

OK! pimples were rising from within me these past few weeks!!

OMG! I'm typing so slow! SHIT!

I think I left my lappy for so long..

I'm sorry!

but most of all.. I LEFT YOU for so long!!

I missed blogging and face booking and.. and so many more!

WEE!

now finally (not really, I'm having CIVIC n PE tomorrow! SHIT!) I have finished my exams! those doom days are OVER!

*lets all flunk it!*

I failed accounts badly!!! I couldn't balance it at all! F***!

anyway.. lets talk happy things..

OMG!! I have to so share this!

SHY FLUSHED DOWN MY NAME TAG!!
L I wanted to give it to RON! omg! L SHYYYY!!!

its costs me RM12 to buy a new one! ISH!

I saw him today..

I felt.. sad! DON'T GIVE A SHIT LA!

anyway.. Ron sms-ed! LOL!

just came back from Physics tuition!

GOSH! I hate physics now! its so.. CONFUSING! ( JULIUS PONTENG!!! )

what more?

I hate PN.FAEZAH!

long story!

=)

hmmm~ conflicts everywhere in school during exams

and thanks to u ALL who supplied me a little tips from a subject to the other

thanks!

=)

OH.. HI HI HI to u.. that special one that sits on the same table as me in tuition? I mean.. from tuition

in Physics tuition I sit in this place where I draw on the table.. and got comments here and there..

and slowly I made friends with this anonymous human! =) HEY YOU!

and.. MATHILDA LAI!! I so so so know who he is already! =P

will continue tomorrow!!

Love, Hannah

PS: I hate cervical cancer jabs! so PAIN! my arm!! =( my poor arm!

PPS: I don't know him anymore! =(