About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

something wrong..

OK! this is really important.

I feel dizzy easy now a days..

it might mean something bad.. but I don't know

I really want to know what is wrong.. but something isn't allowing me to get a clue about what is wrong now..

dizzy. blacky-outs. head aches. tiredness.

I feel like my head is heavy.. and my neck always feel one sort of pain like it cant support my head anymore or something..

I'm gaining weight too! =(

gosh..

I don't have the mood to like.. read books anymore too!!

I usually read books like a book worm! but now I just.. I cant!

once I open a book I'll feel like its taking forever just to flip a page! u know?

and.. I just don't have the mood to do what I used to do these days..

even blogging.. =(

its like everything I do now depends on my mood..

I can be really crazy and I'll jump around like a mad woman..

but most of the time I'll me all sulky and moody and picking fights!

=(

GOD! this is so EMO!

maybe I'm going through this EMO stage.. like every EXTRAORDINARY human goes through in their life?

*shrugs*

Love, Hannah <3 him!