About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

INDIA!

i'm in my host family's house now!
hahaha.. i love this place! ok maybe just the family and some ppl i know here!
=) its great
but the honkings are ANNOYING! every where you go u must catch all the honkings.. they honk for FUN! WHATTT!!!
hahahahaha.. =P anyway..
everything is cool now..
i just had my first day in dancing school..
thighs are in great PAIN!
LOL!
my family here is awesome!
AMMA, Uncle, Dilip and Suhas
i'm closer to AMMA and suhas!
SUhas is 17 and Dilip is 24.. they are guys! ok?
anyway.. i gtg
update soon?
OH YA! food is great here!!!!!
LOVE, hannah