About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, November 23, 2009

KL> Singapore> BANGALORE!

I'm scared!
HORRIFIED would just be the perfect word!
=(
i'll be alone!
i'm missing Ben, Hilda and Hazel's voice already!
=(
OK!
now i know that i can be home sick!
i usually thought i can survive without home but sadly i cant!
=P
i cried so many times!
like seriously!
just remembering i held my tears so hard back then it still came flowing out!
LOL!
=P
the most sad part is that none of my family members can send me off in KLIA!
=(
i hate this!
how can they just let me go?!!
nevermind nevermind!
i can survive!
I KNOW I CAN
its just bloody two weeks!
=D
lets just put on a smile and go.
i'm still scared.
SIGH!
what to do!
i cant believe packing would be so hard!
LOL
i spent 5 days trying to pack!
it kills me!
anyway.
now i'm in my grandma's house in KL!
tomorrow.
lets see what i can do.
have my hair cut!
=D
and then, buy some things (medicine) [I'M having a BAD soar throat! sexy voice indeed!]
erm,
learn some cooking to cook for my host families there!
some more..
make a list of who i want to buy stuff for!
OK!
thats it!
OH NO! not yet,
i still have to read Shy's cousin sister's Marked book!
OMG! i'm like a snail!
i'm reading so slow!
=P
i finished twenties girl! WEEE i love it!
and i watched confessions of a shopaholic already! LOVE IT!
=D
i wish my life would be dumb yet lucky! cool huh?
=)
anyway, i gotta go..
i'll try to make time there to get online with u guys!
like seriously!
Love,HANNAH!
PS: miss me
PPS: if i die, remind my family to donate my organs (available)
PPPS: and if i really die, burn me and throw my ashes in the deep blue sea!
PPPPS: i will miss you all!
PPPPPS: *cries* mummy, daddy, CACHE, BEN, hilda, and tina! I MISS YOU ALL ALREADY!